@ barbiosheepgirl: I wonder if there are any palindromes involved here below.
Recently, I became interested in the “other” two OT references to 666 in the Bible (two for each: 1 Kings 10:14 and 2 Chronicles 9:13 and Ezra 2:13 and Nehemiah 7:18) – Solomons annual gold levy (666 talents of gold) and Adonikam’s “children” (his “retainers” numbering 666/667 (one extra in Neh??). I believe that there must be a relationship between these 666 numbers and the infamous 666 found in the NT (Revelation 13:18). Here are the relationships that I see so far. There is obvious juxtaposition of “three temples with three 666 references” that cannot just be coincidence (in my mind). Here are some relationships that seem to be involved:
1) All “directly or indirectly” involve the “builder or building” of all three Jewish temples (Solomon built the 1st temple, Adonikam’s children the 2nd temple, and someone??? Who will “facilitate” the 3rd temple construction). 2) Solomon’s gold levy (666) makes him extremely rich in his kingdom and he is therefore able to build it. 3) Solomon enlists the help of one “Adoniram” for the building of the 1st temple. This “Adoniram” is somehow related to the King of Tyre detailed in the Bible and will remain in charge over Solomon’s gold levy and the workforce involved. 4) This same “Adoniram” is somehow important in the mythos of Freemasonry as “Hiram Abiff” (here my understanding and interest fades).
5) Adonikam’s children (666 Ezra) are among the groups numbered as returning to Jerusalem from Babylon and so build the 2nd temple (however, 667 are numbered in Nehemiah – meaningful??). I only must note here the strange similarity between the names Adoniram/Adonikam. I feel certain that if “Hebraic study and thinking” were involved, they would be all over this fact. I snicker here - I see (A don) in both names. I really can’t get into “gematria” and all that involves, but the Hebrew spelling similarities are striking to me. I somehow feel that this linking of Adoniram/Adonikam is also not just coincidence. 6) I also feel that each of the Hebrew meanings for both of these names are somehow important and (maybe?) somehow related to “before and after” the abomination event. Here are two helpful external links. www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Adonikam.html : www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Adoniram.html
...So, with that 666 study info. being presented, my main questions (mostly conjectural) have become:
1) There is not only the slight difference between the names Adonakam/Adoniram, but there are also slight differences in each double rendition of Solomon's annual gold levy (666) and the double rendition of the Children of Adonikam (666 vs. 667). Are any of these seemingly small differences actually important or meaningful???
2) Is it possible that the returning 666/667 "children of Adonikam" actually be "the descendants of Adoniram" I realize this is purely speculative reasoning, but it is certainly not uncommon for a "small name change" to occur somewhere in the course of 500 years of history.
3) Is it really such a "far fetch" to think that these might be real clues as to the actual identity of the AC??? (and so, it is NOT "Harry" = 666 using some form of gematria cypher or some "other name theory" scraped together out of obscurity). It also would seem to provide reasonable "causation" for "him" to be associated with any upcoming 3rd temple in the first place.
Post by barbiosheepgirl on Oct 20, 2019 18:17:59 GMT -6
I will have to take your verses in the first post as a reading assignment. I have not actually recalling much by memory any of these scripture references sticking out for me even with the 666/667 reference. Those numbers typically ring a bell for me when reading scripture, so I must say, I have to look at your scripture references.
when you say "other" 666 references, are you saying the main one is the Revelation account?
also, this 3) Is it really such a "far fetch" to think that these might be real clues as to the actual identity of the AC??? (and so, it is NOT "Harry" = 666 using some form of gematria cypher or some "other name theory" scraped together out of obscurity). It also would seem to provide reasonable "causation" for "him" to be associated with any upcoming 3rd temple in the first place.
I get kinda what you are saying here. especially that it may have nothing to do with gematria counting of a single person's name or such, but more along the line of something pre-shown in the OT..like you just are referencing for scripture locations.
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 1 Thes 5:9 KJV
Yes, I think the Revelation 666 account is pretty much fixed in everyone's mind as the primary 666 reference. The other 666 references are much more obscure, but they do have "things" in common nevertheless.
Like I pointed out in the first post, Hebraic thought/research is centered around cycles of repeating history/example. I believe (any Hebraic scholars) would therefore be studying these two OT 666 accounts/references for the "actual/appropriate meaning. They would be VERY focused on them.
It keeps sticking in my mind that using this "Hebraic study of pattern" would be referring back to "adoniram/adonikam" somehow. I clearly think there is a link here to the "builder/building" of the temples and the involvement/identity of the "666 man" in each of them. No, I do NOT think that the actual future "666 name" is Adoniram or Adonikam, but if you look at the Hebrew meaning for these names - the meanings are very interesting and suggestive. The two links (with pull-down sections) are very interesting - they also provide the Hebrew spelling for each name - Have a good study.
Thanks for looking into this in your Bible study. Let me know what you may see in this. MTG
EnochWalked: Oops, I forgot what happens when I put an "s" inside square brackets. Anyway, add this to the list of: genocide in Xinjiang, breaking the Joint Declaration on Hong Kong, spying on the world with 5G/TikTok/Zoom, and creating Covid in their labs.
Jun 20, 2021 8:29:39 GMT -6
yardstick: @ew, re: covid app - it's part of google play store, as a change to that app's software, which means that if you want it off your phone, you also have to remove any way to use google play store. but wait! there's more!
Jun 20, 2021 11:28:04 GMT -6
yardstick: re: covid app, cont. The app is opt-in, so even though they snuck it onto your phone, it is not turned on unless you want it on; and you have to install a state provided app for it to work.
Jun 20, 2021 11:29:18 GMT -6
yardstick: re covid app, cont. 2: my concerns are: how long will it take for an app to get updated to not notify you that it is opt-out, and because it is a core-app like google play store, you are not allowed to remove it because your phone wont work if you do...
Jun 20, 2021 11:32:40 GMT -6
yardstick: re: covid app cont. 3: (like google play store). You did notice they didnt add a new app, right? they changed an app that is core to the phone by adding a feature to it.
Jun 20, 2021 11:33:46 GMT -6
yardstick: re: covid app cont. 4: the article tells you how to turn off the app, and if you search for it in your phone there is information about it and how it is used. I like the part where they basically say that even though they and other users cant track you...
Jun 20, 2021 11:36:32 GMT -6
yardstick: re covid app cont. 5: the govt can; by implication: (paraphrase) even though google, apple and other users cant track your location, as soon as you turn on bluetooth and it pings other users who are being tracked via their GPS...
Jun 20, 2021 11:39:39 GMT -6
yardstick: re: covid app cont. 6: Your location can be generalized by the range of the bluetooth devices that others are using, whose GPS is turned on on their phone...
Jun 20, 2021 11:40:24 GMT -6
yardstick: re: covid app cont. 7: so yes, by implication and with plausible deniability you can be tracked, even though "only public health authorit[y apps] can use this system"
Jun 20, 2021 11:42:07 GMT -6
yardstick: re: covid app cont. 8: and generally, since it is the authorities most people do not want tracking them, therein lies the problem.
Jun 20, 2021 11:52:03 GMT -6
EnochWalked: Excellent analysis and explanation, thank you yardstick!
Jun 20, 2021 13:18:09 GMT -6
EnochWalked: groups.io/g/mpml/topic/83645454 "This new object, 2014 UN271, is not just unusual, but radically exceptional among all known bodies in the Solar System". "its orbit takes it [as close as] just beyond the orbit of Saturn" (11x the Earth-Sun distance)
Jun 20, 2021 13:20:54 GMT -6
EnochWalked: "given how exceptionally red it looked in 2014 precovery images ... [it's] almost undoubtedly the largest Oort Cloud object ever discovered- almost in dwarf planet territory!" "could possibly reach magnitude 13 in early 2031"
Jun 20, 2021 13:22:38 GMT -6