How do you celebrate?

Shoutbox

Live Discussion For Members & Guests
EnochWalked: www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-return-new-york-courtroom-criminal-hush-money-trial-2024-05-06/ 'But he said Trump’s “continued, willful” violations of the gag order amounted to a “direct attack on the rule of law.”' This was his 10th contempt. May 6, 2024 9:50:43 GMT -6
EnochWalked: '“I do not want to impose a jail sanction and have done everything I can to avoid doing so. But I will if necessary,” Merchan said from the bench in the absence of the jury.' I wonder if any other defendant has the judge trying to protect them from jail? May 6, 2024 9:51:51 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.darpa.mil/news-events/2024-05-01 "a new class of long-duration, long-range, payload-capable UUVs ready for persistent operations in dynamic maritime environments." A beast from the sea. A fleet could stay dormant around the world for years. May 6, 2024 15:44:25 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.ynetnews.com/article/b1xb11n8za "Palestinians report tanks have entered East Rafah after War Cabinet gives operation go-ahead" "US official: 'War Cabinet did not negotiate with Hamas in good faith'" May 6, 2024 16:32:27 GMT -6
EnochWalked: "A U.S. official familiar with truce negotiations between Hamas and Israel told Reuters on Monday that Israel still plans to proceed with a 90-day plan to invade Rafah, which Washington is committed to stopping." That takes us to August? May 6, 2024 16:33:56 GMT -6
leewiggins63: Sorry, but I think biden has mocked God, and think the US will pay dearly in blood. Still looking towards pentecost, as our remedy, I hope. May 7, 2024 3:14:51 GMT -6
leewiggins63: Crazy light in Arizona sky lastnight, nobody knows what it was. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm5pTxZjNHQ May 7, 2024 3:39:35 GMT -6 *
leewiggins63: In my heart, I'm torn, I pray for discernment, Trump could be, in my thinking, one part of the beast declaring the other, idk. Staying objective. Maranatha May 7, 2024 3:49:56 GMT -6 *
leewiggins63: Praise, Honor and Glory to our Savior. Jesus Christ! May 7, 2024 4:00:45 GMT -6
EnochWalked: You're right, Lee, these are confusing times on the Earth, but we have a faith which is Heavenly and certain. Pentecost this year could be extra special. May 7, 2024 7:55:22 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.pcgamer.com/metas-experimental-neural-wristband-controller-will-be-a-real-product-that-lets-you-type-just-by-thinking-because-zuck-doesnt-want-a-chip-that-you-jack-into-your-brain/ So we have a choice? Right hand or forehead? May 7, 2024 7:56:22 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.wired.com/story/synthetic-dna-us-biden-regulation/ "Synthetic DNA could be used to spark a pandemic. A move by President Biden aims to create new standards for the safety and security of mail-order genetic material." Can he stop other nations? May 7, 2024 8:13:45 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/article/2024/may/06/ucla-protester-mob-attack "Police let violent mobs attack UCLA students. This is what lawlessness looks like" "[Biden] conflated ... illegality with lawlessness". Interesting distinction May 7, 2024 10:01:02 GMT -6
EnochWalked: nationalpost.com/news/space/russia-vetoes-un-resolution-to-ban-nuclear-weapons-in-space "instead seeks ban on all celestial weaponry." "The U.S. accused Russia of hypocrisy, saying ... that Russia is developing a new satellite carrying a [nuke]" May 7, 2024 13:46:05 GMT -6
EnochWalked: openai.com/index/understanding-the-source-of-what-we-see-and-hear-online "C2PA is a widely used standard for digital content certification". I'm sure that by 2028, all social media platforms will require that images include contain the creator's ID. May 7, 2024 13:57:43 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.ynetnews.com/article/h1htg6uzc "UN Security Council sets vote on turning Palestine into de facto state" "After the US vetoed turning Palestine into official state in latest vote, Palestinians have found a workaround". Very clever. May 7, 2024 20:37:30 GMT -6
EnochWalked: "They now ask to be recognized as a territory with all the same rights & qualifications of a state, including a vote in all UN matters, a move that cannot be blocked by any country's veto". If this goes through, upgrading to statehood would be a formality. May 7, 2024 20:38:48 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.nytimes.com/2024/05/08/us/rfk-jr-brain-health-memory-loss.html "R.F.K. Jr. Says Doctors Found a Dead Worm in His Brain" "previously undisclosed health issues, including a parasite that he said ate part of his brain." Interesting symbolism. May 8, 2024 6:23:35 GMT -6
EnochWalked: www.theguardian.com/environment/article/2024/may/08/venezuela-loses-its-last-glacier-as-it-shrinks-down-to-an-ice-field "Scientists reclassify Humboldt glacier, also known as La Corona, after it melted faster than expected". Lost its crown? May 8, 2024 9:22:28 GMT -6
EnochWalked: mycharisma.com/spiritled-living/a-red-heifer-sacrifice-is-coming-but-the-discovery-of-the-ark-of-the-covenant-will-be-even-more-important "I am entirely convinced that a red heifer sacrifice is eventually coming" "I think...during this current year" May 8, 2024 17:22:24 GMT -6
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel