Chips are going in.

Shoutbox

Live Discussion For Members & Guests
boymaker: us dependent on less stable countries with less consumer protections. The alternative, visit-r, is to vote for someone who has NOT endured many years of multiple intelligence agencies looking at everything they have said and done with the most critical Feb 25, 2020 18:12:09 GMT -6
boymaker: eyes, and the best they can come up with doesn't hold water. So please, your concern that we are creating another Hitler is absurd and likely rooted in the twisted media that you are ingesting. Feb 25, 2020 18:12:30 GMT -6
EnochWalked: visit-r: You seem to have ruffled some feathers, but maybe you expected that. No one here is forced to praise Trump, and you're welcome to your own political views, but please consider how to express them in ways that build up rather than tear down. Feb 25, 2020 19:25:20 GMT -6
visit-r: Thanks EnochWalked for the gracious and peaceful reply. I accept to post. However, I don't have any political affiliation - fact. I believe that BOTH political "sides" have "truth to speak". 1st link - www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRLi7NCgu68 Feb 26, 2020 5:58:01 GMT -6
visit-r: And here is the second link that I posted yesterday along with Paul's most recent video link. I am watching that video now - it was posted yesterday - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbI4ghsulFY and www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNc59Nf1Gw Feb 26, 2020 6:02:23 GMT -6
visit-r: I sincerely believe that most here would agree that Paul at REVELATIONCHAPTER12dotCOM is a "true watchman" and is definitely a watchman that "builds up". Noting as well that NOT all so called "watchmen" are true. Peace. Feb 26, 2020 6:12:32 GMT -6
mike: visit-r the first link is 'elephant in the room' - was that intentional? Not sure I follow why thats posted here. perhaps some of the dialogue attributed to it, has scrolled off. Second link - I also started watching Pauls video 20 mins ago :) Feb 26, 2020 6:13:05 GMT -6
mike: Paul is certainly watching! Is he correct about everything? Certainly not, but I truly appreciate his diligence and earnest to watch and share with others whether correct or not Feb 26, 2020 6:14:12 GMT -6
visit-r: mike, I posted two links yesterday. Unfortunately they were "forced off the page". The "elephant in the room" video aptly describes the atmosphere here. And - It was the second video I posted yesterday. It remains to be an issue IMO - sadly. Feb 26, 2020 6:20:27 GMT -6
mike: Oh-Youre seeing an elephant? What may I ask is it that you see? (and yes the site causes posts in the shoutbox to scroll off the page) Feb 26, 2020 6:22:52 GMT -6 *
visit-r: mike, yes, I believe Paul is very correct. I also believe that it is (in itself) prophecy being fulfilled. You can figure out the "elephant in the room" idiom for yourself. I'm done. Feb 26, 2020 6:24:15 GMT -6
mike: visit-r - I would not asked about it if I was certain I knew what you feel is the elephant. I am not able to decipher your reference from reading a few shoutbox posts over a few days/weeks. But thanks for trying Feb 26, 2020 6:30:37 GMT -6
mike: As for Paul being 'very correct' - I do not know how long you have followed his videos however some of those from 2+ yrs ago were clearly not correct. In his zeal and love for Christ his study at times has led him to incorrect conclusions... Feb 26, 2020 6:32:12 GMT -6
mike: while the current is something I've also pondered, I do see some stronger evidence now for who the death dealer is. I continue to observe as things unfold. we shall know soon enough Feb 26, 2020 6:33:00 GMT -6
tlwald: The amount of censorship on the internet is mind blowing. I went to read a thread listed above and saw a thread on the Coronavirus. I clicked backed to go to it and it is GONE from my page. Wow. Feb 26, 2020 7:17:42 GMT -6
tlwald: My comments keep vanishing. This is weird. Feb 26, 2020 7:27:34 GMT -6
mike: tlwald-we can try to investigate. can you give us more information? I see your post in the COV19 thread. Perhaps email me the details of what you think happened? Feb 26, 2020 7:31:15 GMT -6
visit-r: Golly - Hope that doesn't happen here. 1st link - www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRLi7NCgu68 2nd and 3rd links - - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbI4ghsulFY and www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNc59Nf1Gw Feb 26, 2020 7:34:28 GMT -6
visit-r: Just in case. Worth reposting anyway. Feb 26, 2020 7:39:45 GMT -6
tlwald: Mike...the one that completely vanished was on one of the articles about the Coronavirus. Not here is the boards. When I refreshed my page the ones here reappeared. The one on the article never did. I have no clue. Sorry I can’t help you more. Feb 26, 2020 7:43:59 GMT -6
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel